Inspiration

I pondered the fact that many Christian parents don't know what their teens and pre-teens are reading and don't have the time or discipline to read all of their books before they "authorize" their reading material.

Enter Me.

I love to read and have a soft spot for the Young Adult (YA) novel as you are more likely to find something sweet and clean for that age group than in the Adult section. However, that is not always the case.

I want to help protect the eyes and hearts of young readers by giving them the tools to make a wise decision where their reading material is concerned.

I endeavor to post reviews of as many YA books as I can wrap my eyes around.
In addition, I will rate each book with certain criteria, including:

Humor
The "Aw, sweet" factor
Action
Violence
Language, including Incidents of the Lord's name taken in vain
Sexual Content
Drug Use
References to God and the general attitude toward Him
...among others.

My prayer is that this website will be a useful tool in the hands of teens and parents alike.

Please feel free to give me book suggestions for review and I would love feedback where a rating has been helpful.

Here's to putting worthwhile reading before your eyes!

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply